LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in Chicago to identify an ETL Developer with 2+ years’ experience for full time role with an industry leading company that is modernizing a legacy Data Warehouse platform into a cloud environment. The ETL Developer is responsible for understanding the current legacy platform and design the new data warehouse around a star schema model with a modern technology.
ETL Developer Responsibilities:
- Utilize modern ETL development tools for Data Warehouse design
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand business requirements; translate technical requirements
- Design, develop, and test modern data management applications
- Collaborate with Agile sprint teams to groom product backlog, provide project milestone updates and weigh in on design specifications
ETL Developer Requirements:
- 2+ years of ETL experience; experience with tools like AWS Glue, SSIS, Pentaho, Data Stage or Informatica preferred
- Experience with data management technologies like AWS RDS or Redshift, or snowflake
- Knowledge of data modeling and star schema models
- Experience working with business stakeholders and technical resources to facilitate collaboration
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Project Manager – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Data Warehouse, ETL, Redshift, AWS RDS, Glue
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.