LaSalle Network is partnered with a manufacturing company in the northern suburbs of Chicago to identify an ERP NetSuite Analyst to join their team. This ERP NetSuite Analyst will be involved in the implementation process of NetSuite and serve as the internal resource for NetSuite in conjunction with an external service provider.
ERP NetSuite Analyst Responsibilities:
- Aid in transition process between ERP systems
- Train users in use of ERP systems
- Troubleshoot any issues within ERP system, perform system configuration, and implement any necessary customizations
- Coordinate with other team members to ensure proper delivery of new ERP system
- Work across multiple departments to integrate NetSuite and understand and deliver on specific requirements from different business units
- Configure and customize ERP modules as necessary
- Support interactions between ERP system and other systems (both internal and external)
- Test application interaction with ERP and ensure proper communication
- Act as liaison with the business side to set priorities and effectively deploy resources
ERP NetSuite Analyst Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience working with ERP systems doing administration, configuration, and support work
- Experience configuring and creating customizations for NetSuite ERP
- Demonstrated knowledge of Order to Cash Value Stream
- Familiarity working with databases and performing high-level maintenance
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
If you are interested in this ERP NetSuite Analyst role and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: ERP , NetSuite , technology , it , technology services , order , cash value system , database
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.