LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a global leader in the Consumer-Packaged Goods space headquartered in New York that is looking to build out their SAP focused Business Systems and ERP team. They are looking for a Business Systems Administrator with expertise in the FICO module to help lead projects, administration and support for their users around the United States.
Business Systems Administrator Responsibilities:
- Manage all projects related to SAP FICO
- Provide solutions and support for different internal users and business stakeholders
- Understand business processes and provide direction of the overall SAP footprint
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, both internally and externally
- Work within different SAP modules, including SD, MM and PP, to administer all ERP users
Business Systems Administrator Requirements:
- Strong background and knowledge of SAP FICO module
- Experience working with different areas and modules within SAP
- CPG experience preferred, but will also consider manufacturing, distribution, etc.
- Business process experience, including working with internal and external users to gather requirements and provide complex solutions
- Prior experience managing resources to lead projects from inception to completion
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar
If you are interested in and qualified for the Business Systems Administrator role, apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: SAP , FICO , ERP , Business Systems Administrator , BSA , CPG
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.