LaSalle Network is partnering with a major distribution company headquartered in Beloit, WI to add two Business Analysts to support their ERP implementation.
This project utilizes agile methodologies, and candidates must be familiar with the process. Additionally, the ideal candidate has worked with at least one of the following modules in an ERP: procure to pay, order to cash, item master and/or inventory. They must be comfortable building relationships, possess conflict resolution skills and be able to help drive solutions and projects forward, and must be available to come onsite once per week in Beloit, Wisconsin.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Partner with the ERP team on the implementation Agility
- Experience with data mapping, gathering requirements and creating test cases and process flows
- Evaluate business needs, analyze current processes, assist in evaluating alternatives and recommend solutions
- Collaborate with business and information technology teams
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders
- Support strategic projects
- Gather requirements with business stakeholders
- Assist with the development of test strategies, plans, scenarios and test cases
- Facilitate requirements with business and information technology teams
- Identify and assist in resolving issues
Business Analyst Requirements:
- 3-15 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience gathering requirements and creating user stories
- Experience working on an ERP project and comfortable with at least one of the following modules: procure to pay, order to cash, item master and/or inventory
- Stellar communication and relationship building skills
- Jira and/or Confluence experience preferred
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a hybrid opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more about this Business Analyst role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: business analyst , documentation , requirements , jira , confluence , liaison #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.