Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a healthcare consulting services company to hire an Epic Revenue Cycle Program Director to join their team on a remote basis.
The Epic Revenue Cycle Program Director will be responsible for overseeing and directing project teams, implementing technologies and best practices and supporting the delivery of world-class results at healthcare locations throughout the U.S.
Epic Revenue Cycle Program Director Responsibilities:
- Assess and understand current state roles, processes, workflows and policies within an organization’s Revenue Cycle environment
- Determine the impacts of Epic build in current state, and partner with internal and external stakeholders to drive management success strategies in support of an organization’s goals and objectives
- Align, modify and standardize people, processes and technologies across an organization to create efficiencies and realize cost savings
- Manage Revenue Cycle performance improvement strategies within the Patient Access, Health Information Management and Patient Financial Services departments, which may also include other ancillary Revenue Cycle areas as deemed necessary and required to achieve success
- Direct the activities of team members responsible for Revenue Cycle operational system and end-user support, including general acute project management, issue resolution, new functionality implementation, workflow and process integration, revenue capture design solutions, edit strategies and charge master/fee schedule maintenance
- Develop risk and impact mitigation approaches where necessary while communicating change management strategies and driving solutions
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams to successfully implement large-scale integrated system and operational change management efforts
- Develop timelines and project plans to support implementation and change management and any due diligence in meeting objectives, deliverables and tasks
- Monitor progress toward key milestones; provide regular client updates; escalate issues as appropriate to internal and external stakeholders
- Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance
- Participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities as required
Epic Revenue Cycle Program Director Requirements:
- 7+ years of consulting and/or healthcare industry experience
- Experience working in Epic environments
- Technical and operational Revenue Cycle experience, and understanding of the impact of an EMR implementation on operational people, process and technology
- Previous experience leading healthcare professional and technical revenue cycle consulting engagements
- Healthcare revenue cycle application management knowledge in Patient Access, Charge Integrity and Patient Financial Services
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, matrix-structured environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; advanced degree preferred
- Epic Revenue Cycle application certifications preferred
- PMP certification preferred
- Domestic travel required
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: remote , epic , revenue cycle program director , revenue cycle , consulting #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.