LaSalle Network is working with a client in the city of Chicago and looking to hire an EPIC Analyst. The client is offering the EPIC Analyst a competitive pay and an opportunity to work with one of the Nation’s top 100 Great Hospitals!
EPIC Analyst Responsibilites:
- Responsible for in-depth knowledge of the Epic System software and are the primary liaison between user community and the Epic application
- Conduct regular day-to-day communications, review the software, and exhibit a deep understanding of the business operations and works with Epic, the Epic Application Team(s), Operations, vendors and end users to tailor the application to the organizations’ requirements
- Responsible for the developing and documenting the internal procedures that will be used in conjunction with the Epic applications
- Provide technical expertise related to Epic Clarity administration and configuration
- Perform troubleshooting and analysis related to Epic Clarity configuration
- Work with the Epic and Oracle/SQL Server DBA teams and/or vendors to escalate and resolve issues
EPIC Analyst Requirements:
- 3+ years previous experience with EPIC analytics and reporting
- EPIC software experience (Certifications Preferred)
- Experience managing and supporting multiple projects and implementations.
- Extensive knowledge of reporting programs and application tools including Epic Reporting Workbench, Epic Clarity, Chronicles, Crystal Reports and Business Objects.
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL is a plus
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of hospital operations, procedures/functions and the relationships between them.
If you are qualified and interested in the EPIC Analyst position, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords: EPIC, Analyst, Reporting SQL, Reporting, Business Objects, SQL
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. Specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.