LaSalle Network has partnered with a synthetic manufacturing company to hire an Environmental Leader at their Crossett, AR office.
The Environmental Leader will support the execution of customer's environmental programs with an emphasis in local and federal programs at assigned locations. The ideal candidate understands the regulatory and tactical needs to ensure compliance of various level of permitted facilities. The Environmental Leader supports the day-to-day compliance needs and ensures a culture of compliance through direction and oversight of existing programs. They will also provide coaching and technical expertise to sites and site leadership teams to meet the permit compliance obligations.
Environmental Leader Responsibilities:
- Research and assess facility operations for regulatory applicability for environmental risks (waste, wastewater, storm water, air, etc.) for assigned locations
- Apply federal and local environmental regulations at assigned location
- Prepare or coordinate the completion of environmental compliance reports and documents for manufacturing and industrial facilities
- Maintain and update the process of data collection to determine emission factors and calculations
- Support compliance assurance programs for all applicable air regulations
- Support the sustainability program for assigned locations
- Streamline reporting function for various local and federal reports
- Support the H&S function as necessary.
- Support the PSM process for assigned locations by acting as the Environmental SME
- Lead investigations for environmental incidents and events as classified by the company’s investigation policy
Environmental Leader Requirements:
- 3 years of experience as an environmental professional in a manufacturing/industrial environment or supporting an industrial environment
- Previous experience working with a Title V permit environment is preferred
- Demonstrated working knowledge of environmental regulations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be self-directed at times
- Ability to be a resourceful, a self-starter
- Proven ability to influence without direct authority
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental science/management, engineering or technically related field required
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: environmental safety leader , environmental regulations #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.