We have partnered with a boutique ad agency to hire an Environmental Designer to join their team. This position will support the agency on a client project to create over 70 wall graphics for their corporate offices. This position requires someone with experience in creating large-scale prints for offices and advertising.
This is a fully remote freelance position, with on-site visits to Deerfield, IL as needed. Ability to work up to 30 hours a week depending on project load is required.
Environmental Designer Responsibilities:
- Produce renderings, graphic presentations and corporate illustrations
- Create graphics for office walls for 27 surfaces including a CEO office and the wall outside the President’s office
- Create and design graphics for multiple walls for a corporate client in Deerfield, IL
- Create sketches, graphics, textures and renderings for client presentations
Environmental Designer Requirements:
- Located in the Chicagoland area, ability to go to Deerfield, IL to be on-site to view the offices
- Experience in creating wall graphic designs
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and large-scale print design
Thank you for your time and consideration of this Environmental Designer position. We look forward to reviewing your resume and portfolio!
Sr. Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national