One of the world’s largest wine and spirits companies is looking for talent like you! Want to start your career with a company that inspires human connection, emphasizes innovation and an entrepreneurial mindset? This could be the place for you.
Our client, a leader in the beverage industry, is looking for an Entry Level Supply Chain Analyst. In the Entry Level Supply Chain Analyst position, you will have the ability to collaborate cross-functionally among all departments of Supply Chain, act as a market owner and have direct access to clients and customers to ensure satisfaction.
Entry Level Supply Chain Analyst Responsibilities:
- Maintain the overall order management and handling any order change, quality or shipment claims, sample requests, etc.
- Maintain effective communication with internal departments and external vendors
- Support supply chain initiatives and new process improvement implementations
- Work cross functionally among teams to engage stakeholders and allocate resources
Entry Level Supply Chain Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or Logistics
- 1 + years in an analytical role within a supply chain setting or internship experience
- Strong project management experience, ability to work cross functionally among teams and allocate resources
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and VLOOKUPs, specifically in a supply chain environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and written/verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to lead a team on multiple projects
- SAP and Salesforce are a plus
This company is investing in their talent as they grow and want candidates like you! If you are interested in this Associate Supply Chain Analyst opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Recruiter, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: entry level, supply chain, analyst, SAP, Salesforce, VLOOKUPs, Microsoft Excel, supply chain management, pivot tables #LI-SCPROJ
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.