Are you ready to start your career at a growing organization? LaSalle Network has recently partnering with a prestigious company in downtown Chicago looking for an Entry-Level Staff Accountant to join their close-knit group. Due to their high net-worth clients, this organization places a strong emphasis on confidentiality. They are looking for a detail-oriented candidate to come in and make a difference by supporting their strong accounting team.
This company has grown steadily since branching off from a larger organization. Their office is located in a premier location and offers a beautiful view of Lake Michigan. The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail and be familiar with advanced functions in Microsoft Excel. If you are interested in joining this fast-growing team as an Entry-Level Staff Accountant, please apply today!
Entry-Level Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Perform account analysis and reconciliation
- Maintain general ledger accounts
- Prepare monthly reports for accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, etc.
- Post journal entries to general ledger
- Assist with month end close
- Assist with quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Manage financial statement preparation
- Provide reports on data status/trends/issues
Entry-Level Staff Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills
This Entry-Level Staff Accountant role is moving quickly and attracting top talent. Before it is too late, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , accountant , entry , entry-level , accountancy , graduate , finance , month-end-close , journal entries , general ledger , reconciliation , recent graduate , recent grad , AP , AR , accounts payable , accounts receivable
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.