Have you recently graduated and looking to get your foot in the door as an Entry Level Staff Accountant? Our Fortune 500 client located in the Westmont area, is looking to expand their accounting department!
If you are looking for an Entry Level Staff Accountant role that will offer you both internal growth potential as well as professional development within a stable, yet growing company, you could be the ideal candidate for this position.
Entry Level Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare and review balance sheet account reconciliation
- Assisting with month-end close process
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivables
- Provide support for various audits and participate on monthly financial statements reviews to ensure compliance with GAAP
Entry Level Staff Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- 0-2 years of experience within an accounting environment
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and can deliver positive results when tested
- Understanding of GAAP and other accounting control principles
- Ability to organize well during multi-faceted projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in the position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Senior Accounting and Finance Recruiter
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.