Entry-Level Staff Accountant
One of the worlds most loved children’s brands is looking for an Entry-Level Staff Accountant to join their accounting team in downtown Chicago. This company has a national presence and has been growing for over 90 years. This candidate will be reporting to the Accounting Manager and working on a driven team that focuses on high quality work and results.
The ideal candidate for this Entry-Level Staff Accountant role will have experience working within Microsoft Excel, be eager to learn about account reconciliations and journal entries and have a pleasant attitude. The candidate should also desire to work hard in their role.
Entry-Level Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Perform account reconciliation
- Maintain general ledger accounts
- Prepare monthly reports for accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Post journal entries to general ledger
- Work closely with the accounting team during month-end close
- Assist with quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Financial statement preparation
Entry-Level Staff Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- High level proficiency in Excel including Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs
- 0-2+ years of staff accountant experience
This position is attracting top talent and is moving quickly. If you are a looking to further your career as a Entry-Level Staff Accountant and want to work on a talented team at a growing company, please apply today!
Unit Manager, Accounting & Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.