Ready to start your career in accounting? LaSalle Network has been a long-time partner with a with an award winning company in Oak Brook, Illinois for 15+ years and they are looking for Entry-Level Staff Accountant candidates to join their growing team. Due to their high net-worth clients, this organization places a strong emphasis on confidentiality. They are looking for ambitious candidates to work for them and help grow their business.
This company has grown since conception in 1999 and has proven resilient this past year. Their office is located in a great location and offers many on site perks such as free workout facilities and catered lunches. The ideal candidate will have a degree in accounting, great attention to detail, be willing and eager to learn, and be familiar with advanced functions in Microsoft Excel. If you are interested in joining this fast-growing team as an Entry-Level Staff Accountant, please apply today!
Entry-Level Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Perform account analysis and reconciliation
- Maintain general ledger accounts
- Prepare monthly reports for accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, etc.
- Communicate effectively with team members
- Post journal entries to general ledger
- Assist with month-end close
- Contribute to quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Financial statement preparation
- Providing reports on data status/trends/issues
Entry-Level Staff Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting is required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong accounting acumen knowledge
This Entry-Level Staff Accountant role is moving quickly and attracting top talent! Before it is too late, please apply today.
Sr. Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: Entry Level Staff Accountant , Month end close , Month-end close , Accounting , Financial Accounting , Corporate Accounting , reconcile , Reconciliation , General Ledger , Journal Entries , MEC , GL , AP , AR , Accounts Payable , Accounts receivable , accounts , accounting degree , finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.