LaSalle Network is hiring immediately for Entry-Level Sales Representatives! We have an award-winning training program that consistently ranks in the top 125 nationwide, and in our 20+ years in business we have received over 100 awards for our company culture. We invest in our people, and that includes providing feedback, education and professional development for those who are eager to build a career in sales.
In our Entry-Level Sales Representative role, you have the opportunity manage the full sales cycle, including prospecting, qualifying leads, meeting with prospects to present our services, and closing deals. Each new client you secure is then yours to manage and grow. You will be on a team of Account Executives and Business Development Managers who will coach and mentor you while also creating a culture of healthy competition and fun.
Entry-Level Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Make outbound cold calls to prospects to follow up on or uncover leads
- Meet with prospects to present LaSalle Network’s services and capabilities
- Bring in job orders from prospects and collaborate with recruiters to ensure a high-quality client experience
- Hit or exceed weekly and quarterly goals around calls, meetings and number of new clients
- Manage and grow existing client relationships through cross-selling
- Build relationships with existing accounts by demonstrating urgency, responsiveness and an understanding of their unique business and company culture
Entry-Level Sales Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience in sales or a customer-facing role
- High energy and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to exceed goals and work in a fast-paced, competitive environment
- Strong desire for personal, professional and financial success
- Ability to take and apply feedback and coaching
This Entry-Level Sales Representative role is a great opportunity for anyone seeking a challenging and rewarding career and a workplace that is collaborative, supportive and high energy. We offer a hybrid schedule that allows for in-office collaboration as well as remote flexibility.
If you are seeking a company that offers upward mobility, access to executive leadership and recognition for your accomplishments, apply to this sales role today!
Senior Director, Corporate Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: entry-level , sales , sales representative , client facing #LI-ADMINLI-ADMIN
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.