LaSalle Network is hiring Entry-Level Recruiters in 2021! Many of our most successful senior recruiters and managers joined our organization as entry-level college grads. We have a proven track record for developing entry-level talent, which we accomplish by offering access to senior leadership and providing superior training. In fact, Training Magazine just recognized LaSalle for the fifth time for having one of the top 100 training programs in the world.
As an Entry-Level Recruiter, you will learn how to source candidates, screen resumes, build searches, and manage data in an applicant tracking system. You will also become an expert in using LinkedIn and will learn how to make an effective recruiting call. As the first point of contact for potential candidates, you will play a key role in connecting job seekers with the many opportunities we have available.
Entry-Level Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Source candidates from LinkedIn, applicant tracking system, and various job boards
- Review resumes of applicants to LaSalle job postings
- Develop and execute search strategies around specific jobs or in-demand skillsets
- Make outbound calls to potential candidates to assess qualifications and pitch LaSalle Network’s services
- Schedule candidates for interviews with the LaSalle team
- Achieve daily and weekly goals around outbound calls and interviews scheduled
Entry-Level Recruiter Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior work experience (student job, internship, or part-time job is ok!) that demonstrates a strong work ethic and an ability to communicate effectively with people
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Goal-oriented mindset
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone seeking an entry-level role that is challenging, rewarding, and truly fun. If you want to be a part of our unique culture, please apply to this Entry-Level Recruiter role today!
Senior Director, Corporate and Campus Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: recruiter , recruiting , recruitment , entry level , entry-level , HR , human resources , sales , talent acquisition
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.