You’re a go-getter. An ambitious professional psyched to roll up your sleeves, get to work, and put your stamp on your first role out of college. You’ve got hobbies, friends, and commitments, but somehow balance them all. You take your work seriously, but don’t take yourself too seriously.
Sound familiar? We want you on our team. We’re growing – and want you to grow with us. LaSalle Network has made over 100 hires already this year, and we’re continuing this aggressive expansion in the Denver market. Come join us as an Entry-Level Recruiter!
What’s in it for you? With a training program recognized as one of the best in the nation, our team will take the time to get to know you – your strengths and where you want to take your career, and help you get there. Keep reading to learn more about everything that we’ll prepare you to do as you start your career with us as an Entry-Level Recruiter.
Entry-Level Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute search strategies around specific jobs or in-demand skillsets
- Source candidates from LinkedIn, applicant tracking system, and various job boards
- Review resumes of applicants to LaSalle job postings
- Make outbound calls to potential candidates to assess qualifications and explain how LaSalle can support their career goals
- Schedule candidates for interviews with the LaSalle team
- Achieve daily and weekly KPIs in a competitive yet collaborative environment
- Learn the art of client relationship-building through hands-on training and coaching from management
Entry-Level Recruiter Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior work experience in any fast-paced environment involving heavy customer interaction and thinking quickly on your feet
- Achievement-oriented, money-motivated, and competitive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our aim has always been for people to love the work they do – but also to love the people they work with. At LaSalle, there are endless opportunities for that: from weekly happy hours, work anniversary celebrations, company-wide incentive trips, and more.
If you think you have what it takes to hit the ground running with one of the fastest growing and most recognized staffing firms in the country, we want to hear from you. Apply to our Entry-Level Recruiter role today!
Senior Director, Corporate Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: recruiter , recruiting , entry-level recruiter , entry level recruiter , entry-level , staffing , sales , human resources #LI-ADMIN
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.