Are you a recent college graduate who’s always prided yourself on being competitive, goal-oriented and a natural leader? Or perhaps you entered the job market a year or two ago and find yourself craving a role that will offer more upward mobility, a greater challenge and more meaningful work. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
LaSalle Network has aggressive growth plans for 2023 and beyond, and we want you to grow with us. Come join us as an Entry-Level Recruiter!
What’s in it for you? With a training program recognized as one of the best in the nation, our team will take the time to get to know you, your strengths and where you want to take your career, and we’ll help you get there. Keep reading to learn more about everything that we’ll prepare you to do as you start your career with us as an Entry-Level Recruiter.
Entry-Level Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute search strategies around specific jobs or in-demand skillsets
- Source candidates from LinkedIn, applicant tracking system and various job boards
- Review resumes of applicants to LaSalle job postings
- Make outbound calls to potential candidates to assess qualifications and explain how LaSalle can support their career goals
- Schedule candidates for interviews with the LaSalle team
- Achieve daily and weekly KPIs in a competitive yet collaborative environment
- Learn the art of client relationship-building through hands-on training and coaching from management
Entry-Level Recruiter Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior work experience in any fast-paced environment involving heavy customer interaction, thinking quickly on your feet and acting with urgency
- Achievement-oriented, money-motivated and competitive
- Gritty, resilient and open to constructive feedback
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to build natural rapport and speak with confidence in communication with job seekers and clients
Our aim has always been for people to love the work they do, but also to love the people they work with. At LaSalle, there are endless opportunities for that from weekly happy hours, work anniversary celebrations, company-wide incentive trips and more.
If you think you have what it takes to hit the ground running with one of the fastest growing and most recognized staffing firms in the country, we want to hear from you. Apply to our Entry-Level Recruiter role today!
Keywords and Related Terms: recruiter , recruiting , entry-level recruiter , entry level recruiter , entry-level , staffing , sales , human resources #LI-ADMIN
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.