We are partnering with a leading technology innovation company in the NW suburbs of Chicago that is looking to hire a Product Engineer. Our client is looking for a driven individual who is passionate about mechanical engineering and looking to grow within a company.
Product Engineer Responsibilities:
- Act as the subject matter expert for a designated product line cross functionally within the organization
- Provide customer service to resolve product based electrical issues, trainings, and workshops
- Create and conduct trainings for all parties in the organization on the products, applications, mechanics, and the industry
- Evaluate the design and implementation of new products
- Work cross collaboratively to implement new operational efficiencies and continuous improvements in the product manufacturing process
- Support executive leadership on new strategies through market analysis
Product Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, or related field
- 0-2 years’ experience in an engineering or supply chain related position
- Independent and able to go on-site to fix product issues with little to no supervision
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills to present to customers, executive leadership, and internal stakeholders
- Strong mechanical mindset and ability to quickly learn technical applications
If you are interested in this Product Engineer position and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: quality, quality assurance, engineering, mechanical engineer, manufacturing engineer, domestic, international, manufacturing
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.