Our client, a leader within the retail space, is seeking an Entry Level Payroll Clerk to join their team in the Western Suburbs of Chicago. This organization boasts a creative work environment, excellent benefits, and the opportunity to grow as a professional.
The Entry Level Payroll Clerk will process payroll weekly from start to finish for employees. This person will need to demonstrate professional communication as they will be a first point of contact employees at all levels with any payroll concerns. This person will also maintain confidential employee records, completing audits as necessary.
Entry Level Payroll Clerk Responsibilities:
- Running weekly payroll and quarterly bonus payments for approximately 1000 employees
- Reviewing employee’s time in the timekeeping system and importing it into ADP
- Complete audits, analysis reports, and benefits reconciliations
Payroll Coordinator Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree within Accounting, Finance, or Human Resources
- 1 - 3 years of experience processing payroll
- Experience processing multistate payroll for over 500 employees
- Strong interpersonal skills
If you believe you could be a good fit for the Entry Level Payroll Coordinator role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: hr , human resources , hr generalist , human resources generalist , human resources manager , human resources business partner, hr business partner , hris , human resources information systems , hrit , human resources information technology , hr analyst , payroll specialist , payroll administrator , payroll specialist , payroll coordinator
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.