Our client is currently looking for a Patient Access Representative that will be responsible for scheduling appointments for a renowned healthcare organization’s various satellite offices and practices. This position enables the ideal candidate to excel in their areas of expertise as well as learn from some of the best patient advocates in the industry to transform the patient-client landscape!
PATIENT ACCESS REPRESENTATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answering high volume inbound calls
- Register and schedule patients for primary care appointments
- Verification of insurance as part of the registration and scheduling processes
- Ensure accuracy in data entry through a multitude of EMR systems
- Update patient demographic and insurance information as required
- Provide unparalleled customer service to all patients inquiring additional information
- 1-3 years of experience as a patient access representative, patient service representative, healthcare call center representative, or healthcare customer service agent
- Must be able to answer a high volume of inbound calls in an efficient manner
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Commitment to company mission statement is required for day to day interactions with teammates and patients
If this is something you are interested, and qualified, in please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Keywords and Related Terms: patient access, patient service, medical scheduler, insurance verification, EOB, call center, inbound calls, outbound calls, epic
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.