Our Client located in Naperville is seeking an Entry-Level Office Assistant to join their team! The model candidate is detail-oriented with a proven ability to handle a high-volume workload and deliver a superior level of customer service.
- Answer the phone and direct calls to the appropriate team members
- Order office supplies and oversee the maintenance of office space
- Distribute mail and packages
- Handle sensitive documents with a high level of confidentiality
- Maintain inventory of office supplies
- Maintain office so it is clean and welcoming
- Schedule conference rooms/travel/interviews as needed
Receptionist Job Requirements:?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Internship or over one year of office experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and strong computer skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Organization skills and ability to prioritize and initiative to accommodate workflow
If you have an interest in building your office experience and are in search of a fast-paced role within a rapidly growing company, we want to hear from you.? Please apply for this Entry-Level Office Assistant opportunity today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.