Our client is a well-respected healthcare system which is seeking to fill a Billing position in their billing department. If you are looking for chance to get your foot in the door at a stable work environment, then this is the ideal opportunity for you!
Medical Billing Representative Responsibilities:
- Responsible for following up with all payors for status of medical claims
- Responsible for gathering information needed to resolve account discrepancies
- Collect, post, and manage patient account payments
- Document all account information into hospital's health information system
- Identify the correct documents and billing information needed for rebilling process
- Verifying insurance eligibility for patients with upcoming appointments
- Working insurance denials and sending in appeals if necessary, to get claims processed
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
Medical Billing Representative Position Requirements:
- Preferred (2) two years of experience in working in a hospital or physician group working on insurance follow-up required
- Ability to multi-task and have good time management skills to meet daily quota
- Ability to type 45wpm, and 10-key 8,000 keystrokes per minute
- Ability to work 40 hrs. per week with good punctuality
- Education, HS Diploma or GED required, college or vocational training a huge plus.
If you are interested in this Medical Billing Representative role and qualify please apply!
Project Manager - Healthcare Revenue Cycle
LaSalle Network (630)472-1700
Keywords and Related Terms: biller, billing, collections, collecting, claims, eob, meditech, epic, processing,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.