Our clients range from tech startups to small mom and pops to enterprise level companies specializing in some of the biggest industries: software, CPGs, real estate, non-profits and more! Combined, these clients have won numerous awards including Crain’s Best Places to Work, Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies and Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces.
As an Entry-Level Marketing individual, you will be given the tools and training on the skills necessary to help make an impact. You will be an integral part of the marketing team by assisting in planning, creating and executing marketing ideas and initiatives. We work on contract, contract-to-permanent and permanent opportunities at competitive rates within the market. Our clients are looking for people that are creative, passionate, motivated and want to grow their career within the marketing industry.
Entry-Level Marketing Opportunities:
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Associate
- Graphic Designer
- Grant Writers/Copywriters
- Client Services
Entry-Level Marketing Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, business administration preferred but not required
- 0-1 year of marketing experience
- Portfolio, samples and examples of previous marketing deliverables
- Desire to learn and grow your marketing career
- Live in Chicago, IL or the surrounding Chicagoland area
If you are looking to make an impact at a successful company and start/grow your career in marketing, please submit your resume!
Sr. Marketing Recruiter