LaSalle Network is partnering with a growing client in Glenview, IL to help them identify an Entry-Level IT Security Analyst candidate to join their team. This individual will support the Information Technology Vulnerability Management program. The position is responsible for performing technical and administrative duties related to the program. The position interfaces closely with business unit IT managers, technology development teams, and infrastructure personnel. This position will help deliver Vulnerability Management services. This position is entails hybrid work environment (mixture of working onsite and work from home available). This is a 6-12 month contract opportunity with the potential to extend or convert to full time employment.
Entry-Level IT Security Analyst Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Business Unit personnel in overseeing the completion of a network scan form that identifies the network/IT resources to be scanned and the scanning requirements for the environment.
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendor representative and business unit personnel in the installation of network scan engines.
- Create business unit sites within the vulnerability console utilizing information from the network scan form.
- Setup and configure business unit scans, reports, user accounts, dashboards, etc. following departmental procedures and approved practices.
- Conduct vulnerability console training sessions with business unit personnel to demonstrate navigation of the sites, explain security features, review site configuration settings, examine scan reports/dashboards, prioritize identified vulnerabilities, and explain vulnerability remediation.
- Collect key data and metrics for reporting results to management.
- Respond to questions and requests from the business units.
- Interact effectively at all levels within the organization and across diverse technical environments.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing tasks as needed.
Entry-Level IT Security Analyst Requirements:
- Strong organizational skills and ability to closely follow documented procedures
- Basic understanding of networking protocols
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with domestic and international business unit personnel in a simple, clear, and concise manner
- Ability to use Microsoft Office product suite
- Ability to prioritize projects and deliverables
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: IT , Security , Analyst , infosec , vulnerability , scan , network #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.