LaSalle Network is working with an entrepreneurial technology startup looking for an Entry-Level Human Resources Coordinator. As an Entry-Level HR Coordinator, you will assist with many of the administrative tasks related to talent acquisition and talent management. This company is extremely fast-paced, so they are looking for a sharp individual who can execute at a high level quickly. Because the company is smaller, you will have access to executives and all hiring managers across the company. It’s a great opportunity for someone looking to get their foot in the door within human resources and talent acquisition!
Entry-Level Human Resources Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Source and screen candidates for a variety of openings across the company
- Assist with managing candidates and moving them throughout the interview process
- Coordinate multiple calendars and use creativity when scheduling interviews
- Assist with onboarding documents, such as sending out offer letters and completing new hire paperwork
Entry-Level Human Resources Coordinator Requirements:
- 1+ year of administrative or recruiting/talent acquisition experience required (internships included)
- Superior organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to think on your feet and execute with little handholding
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong proficiency Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook
This Entry-Level Human Resources Coordinator role is a great way for an individual to get their career started and gain experience within human resources!
Associate Unit Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: HR, human resources, recruiting, recruit, talent acquisition, talent acq, ATS, startup, tech, technology, entry-level, talent management, HRIS
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.