Our client in Oak Brook, IL is seeking a recent graduate who exemplifies a can-do attitude to join their rapidly growing team. If you are interested in taking the first step in a career in human resources, operations, or customer service as an Entry Level Human Resources Assistant, this could be the opportunity for you!
Entry Level Human Resources Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls for the Human Resources Department
- Direct incoming emails for applications to the appropriate manager
- Create personnel files for new employees
- Follow up with employees on onboarding paperwork and requirements
- Key in demographic information and maintain confidential personnel files
- Assist Human Resources Department with additional tasks
Entry Level Human Resources Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in human resources, psychology, sociology, communications or a related field
- Ability to work with a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office
- Key attention to detail and organizational skills
If you are interested in the Entry Level Human Resources Assistant position, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: human resources assistant , recent graduate , psychology , sociology , communications
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.