Our client in Oak Brook, IL is seeking a recent graduate who exemplifies a can-do attitude to join their rapidly growing team. If you are interested in taking the first step in a career in Human Resources, Operations or Customer Service, this could be the opportunity for you!
Location: Oak Brook
Pay: $31,000- $35,000
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00-5:00PM
Entry Level Human Resources Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls for the Human Resources Department
- Direct incoming emails for applications to the appropriate manager
- Create personnel files for new employees
- Follow up with employees on onboarding paperwork and requirements
- Key in demographic information and maintain confidential personnel files
- Assist Human Resources Department with additional tasks
Entry Level Human Resources Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology, Communications or a related field
- Ability to work with a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office
- Key attention to detail and organizational skills
- Familiarity with HRIS is a plus
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.