Our client near Hoffman Estates, IL is seeking a recent graduate who exemplifies a can-do attitude to join their benefits/eligibility team. If you are interested in taking the first step in a career in human resources and benefits as an Entry-Level Human Resources Assistant, this could be the opportunity for you!
This position has a starting salary of $40,000- $45,000.
Entry-Level Human Resources Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls and emails for clients regarding their benefits
- Create personnel files for new employees and follow up on any onboarding paperwork needed
- Key in demographic information and maintain confidential personnel files
- Assist Human Resources department with additional tasks
Entry-Level Human Resources Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, psychology, sociology, communications or any related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Key attention to detail and organizational skills
If you are interested in the Entry-Level Human Resources Assistant position, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.