A multi-national organization in the northwest suburbs of Chicago is seeking an Entry Level Human Resources Analyst to join their collaborative HR team! This well-established client in the technology space has received prestigious recognition from leading business publications like Forbes and Business Week for their growth and innovation.
Reporting to an HR Manager, the Entry Level Human Resources Analyst will be an analytical thinker who understands the importance that a Human Resources department plays in impacting business decisions. As such, our client is seeking candidates with the ability to identify trends and make strategic recommendations to their continued strategies.
Entry Level Human Resources Analyst Responsibilities:
- Serve as initial point of contact for employees in need of advice, problem resolution and facilitation in areas of performance management, employee relations and employee discipline
- Conduct new hire and manager harassment training sessions
- Conduct research on State and Federal laws to ensure compliance is maintained
- Assist in the launch and analysis of Employee Engagement Surveys
- Challenge and improve current policies and procedures within the HR department
- Assist in performance management, training and development, and compensation design
- Take on any additional job-related projects and duties as assigned
Entry Level Human Resources Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, I/O psychology, business, or a related field is required
- 0-3 years of related professional experience
- Demonstrated interest within Human Resources
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive mentality to seek out answers to questions using all available resources
- Ability to build and develop strong relationships with teammates and hiring managers
If you are interested in the Entry Level Human Resources Analsyt position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: human resources , hr , entry level , entry level hr , entry level human resources , problem resolution , employee relations , compliance , policies , laws , leave of absence , , hr coordinator , hr assistant , data entry , training , investigations , hris , compensation , payroll , employee engagement
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.