LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in the Western Suburbs of Chicago to identify an IT HELP DESK SUPPORT professional to join their team. This individual will be responsible for responding to customer requests and questions regarding services and products, via phone, e-mail, and other electronic media. This role also analyzes and rectifies customer concerns using established procedures. This position is a contract-to-hire opportunity and we are looking for individuals that can start a new role within a few weeks of notice.
IT DESKTOP SUPPORT
- Support an environment consisting of 30-50 users
- Responsible for handling 20+ phone calls per day
- Maintain the help desk queue
- Distribute laptops and mobile devices
- Provide support for both PC and Mac
- Manage users within Active Directory
Requirements for consideration include:
- Familiarity with Active Directory management tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication/end user support skills
- Familiarity with connecting to Windows Server
- Support-level knowledge of Windows 7/10; macOS 10
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Project Manager – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Desktop support, help desk, IT support, Active Directory, mobile device management, Apple, Mac, Windows, PC
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.