Entry Level Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Are you looking to get your foot in the door in Healthcare? Do you want the opportunity to use your education and skills to get amazing experience within the healthcare field? Our client, a nationally recognized company with multiple locations in Illinois, rewards teamwork, quality and innovation with opportunities for growth and development. If you are looking for a career in an organization that is a leader in healthcare industry then this Healthcare Revenue Cycle position is for you!
- Submits timely, accurate invoices to payer for products and services provided.
- Correctly determines quantities and prices for drugs being billed.
- Verifies that the services and products are correctly authorized and that required documentation is on file prior to billing.
- Ensures that invoices are submitted for services and products that are properly ordered and confirmed as provided.
- Ensures that all required documentation for billing is completed and accurate prior to claim submission.
- Adheres to Regulatory / Payor Guidelines and policies & procedures.
Basic Education and/or Experience Requirements
- Associates Degree
- Bachelor Degree is preferred
- An absolute interest in healthcare revenue cycle!
- An eagerness to learn!
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Excel and Word
Basic Qualifications & Interests (BQIs)
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: opening a workbook, inserting a row, selecting font style and size, formatting cells as currency, using copy, paste and save functions, aligning text, selecting cells, renaming a worksheet, inserting a column, selecting a chart style, inserting a worksheet, setting margins, selecting page orientation, using spell check and/or printing worksheets).
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: opening a document, cutting, pasting and aligning text, selecting font type and size, changing margins and column width, sorting, inserting bullets, pictures and dates, using find and replace, undo, spell check, track changes, review pane and/or print functions).
If you are qualified and interested in this position role please call and apply!!
Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: accounts receivable, follow up, collections, claims, rebill, medical collector, financial counselor, patient access, patient registration, charity, payment plan, billing, collections, claims, follow-up, eob, patient, remittance, payor, insurance, review, submit, compliance, discrepancies
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v. LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.