Are you looking to get your foot in the door in Healthcare?! Our client, a growing organization who is active in its industry and has a true passion for providing quality healthcare is looking individuals who can grow with their company. A leading training program giving you the tools you need to succeed! Our client, a nationally recognized Healthcare Provider, rewards teamwork, quality and innovation with opportunities for growth and development. If you are looking for a career in an organization that is a leader in healthcare industry then this Entry Level - Healthcare Revenue Cycle position is for you!
Entry Level - Healthcare Revenue Cycle Responsibilities:
- Submits timely, accurate invoices to payer for products and services provided.
- Correctly determines quantities and prices for services billed.
- Verifies that the services and products are correctly authorized and that required documentation is on file prior to billing.
- Ensures that invoices are submitted for services and products that are properly ordered and confirmed as provided.
- Ensures that all required documentation for billing is completed and accurate prior to claim submission.
- Adheres to Regulatory / Payor Guidelines and policies & procedures.
Entry Level - Healthcare Revenue Cycle Requirements:
- Associates Degree
- Bachelor Degree is preferred
- An absolute interest in healthcare revenue cycle!
- An eagerness to learn!
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Excel and Word
If you are qualified and interested in this position please call and apply!!
Recruiter, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: accounts receivable, follow up, collections, claims, rebill, medical collector, financial counselor, patient access, patient registration, charity, payment plan, billing, collections, claims, follow-up, eob, patient, remittance, payor, insurance, review, submit, compliance, discrepancies
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.