Our client is currently looking for an Entry Level Healthcare Administration that will be responsible for working directly with insurance companies to analyze, investigate, and resolve unpaid and underpaid bills; acting as an extension of large health systems and hospitals nationwide. This position enables the ideal candidate to excel in their areas of expertise as well as learn from some of the best patient accounts advocates in the industry to transform the customer-client landscape!
- Making telephone calls, writing letters, and/or sending faxes to patients, insurance carriers, and other responsible parties in the pursuit of getting a claim resolved
- Handling and interpreting medical documentation such as UB04 claim forms and EOBs
- Writing appeals to insurance carriers to overcome denials
- Resolving balances on patient accounts by learning to identify any problems interfering with obtaining payment for services and how to implement the solution as a vendor to large health systems and hospitals nationwide
- 1-3 years’ experience in the Healthcare Revenue Cycle industry
- Strong math aptitude
- 1-year office or customer service experience
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this is something you are interested, and qualified, in please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Recruiter, Healthcare Revenue Cycle Solutions
Keywords: collections, collector, medical claims, ub04, hospital claims, biller, billing
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v. LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.