Are you looking to get your foot into the health care industry? Do you want to grow your career with a well-established company?
Our client is currently hiring on for Entry Level Health Care Positions to assist the team. You will be responsible for posting payments to patients’ accounts, work with insurance companies, manage patient records, assist with resolving unpaid bills, and assisting with reimbursements. They are providing extensive training and direct access to higher management to help grow our your career. This company is nationwide and constantly expanding their team. If this sounds like something you are interested in learning more about, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Entry Level Health Care Positions:
- Making telephone calls, writing letters, and/or sending faxes to patients, insurance carriers, and other responsible parties in the pursuit of getting a claim resolved
- Handling and interpreting medical documentation such as UB04 claim forms and EOBs
- Writing appeals to insurance carriers to overcome denials
- Resolving balances on patient accounts by learning to identify any problems interfering with obtaining payment for services and how to implement the solution as a vendor to large health systems and hospitals nationwide
- Perform clerical duties to support the department procedures
- Posting cash payments to appropriate patent accounts
Qualifications for the Entry Level Health Care Positions:
- 1-3 years experience within an office space
- Strong math aptitude
- 1-year office or customer service experience
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this is something you are interested, and qualified, in please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords: collections, collector, medical claims, ub04, hospital claims, biller, billing, healthcare, hospital, patient records, clerk, reimbursement clerk, clerical, data entry, medical collector, record keeping, administrative
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.