Our client, located in the western suburbs, is looking to expand their team! We are currently hiring an Entry-Level Financial Analyst to join this growing Fortune 500 Company. This Entry-Level Financial Analyst will gain high level visibility to executive management and be an integral player in preparing financial plans and business support.
Entry-Level Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts and budgets at location and corporate level
- Perform profit and loss analysis for multiple cost centers
- Run reports to identify company market trends and increase company revenues
- Create and maintain complex financial models
- Conduct analysis, suggest new ideas, and provide recommendations and creative alternatives to improve financial performance and/or reduce cost and complexity
- Create and provide recommendations based on findings to executive level management in monthly presentation
Entry-Level Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel (formulas, queries, etc. and macros experience is a plus)
- 0-3 years of experience within a corporate finance environment
- Intermediate SQL skills
- Proficient in financial modeling concepts
- Demonstrate the ability to work well within a team and form partnerships to complete projects
If you are interested in this Entry-Level Financial Analyst opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: entry level financial analyst , excel, fp&a, Hyperion , finance , accounting , field budget process , annual forecasts , budgeting , forecasting , variance analysis , revenue , model, strategy, strategic planning, cost centers, multi cite, analyst, sql, vba, visual basic,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.