Our Client, a high growth company located in Schaumburg, is looking for an Entry Level Financial Analyst. This is a rapidly growing organization focused on expanding its Midwest operations nationwide. This company is looking for an Entry Level Financial Analyst who will be directly supporting sales teams located throughout the country. This position offers hands-on exposure to budgeting, forecasting, and modeling. Recent graduates with Finance Degrees are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Entry Level Financial Analyst position is a foot-in-the door opportunity that provides direct access to upper management who will help facilitate professional growth, as well as build the strong communication skills necessary to explain complex concepts to various clients. My client has experienced year after year growth and was recently named to Chicago Tribune’s top places to work
Entry Level Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Directly support regional sales teams to budget, forecast, and create financial models
- Conduct research on previous sales history of products in certain regions
- Report directly into a Manager who can continuously mentor
- Create and maintain complex financial models
- Explain complex financial information to non-financial personnel special projects as required
- Take large sets of data and explain to upper management
Entry Level Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Zero to two+ years’ experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong Technical Advanced Excel Skills – V Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Demonstrates conceptual thinking ability
- Desire to advance within an organization
- Demonstrates the ability to work well in teams and form partnerships to complete projects
If you are looking for an opportunity for challenge within a dynamic and progressive organization, please apply!
Team Lead, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: finance , bachelor’s , intern , graduate , GPA , analysis , Excel , financial, analysis, excel, access, model, modeling, forecast, budget, budgeting, forecasting, analyst
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.