LaSalle Network has partnered with a leading Fortune 500 real estate company to hire an Entry-level Events Coordinator to join their team in their downtown Chicago office. This company is known for its innovative vision, creativity and exceptional service to clients. This Events Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination and execution of high-profile events/meetings as well as the management of all client and internal communication.
The ideal candidate for this Entry-level Events Coordinator role will have experience working in a fast-paced office/administrative role and excellent customer service skills. This individual will be team orientated and efficient.
Entry-level Events Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement all event/meeting logistics including, venue selection, vendor relations, catering, and AV equipment as necessary
- Calculate and propose the budget for events/meetings
- Create agendas and content for internal meetings regarding timeline and progress
- Maintain client information in CRM database including contracts and RFPs
- Manage and support all logistics for day of the event/meeting
Entry-level Events Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ year of administrative or office experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and creative mindset
- High attention to detail
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and driven for personal success
This position is attracting top talent and is moving quickly. If you are passionate about starting your career as an Entry-level Events Coordinator and want to work alongside a team of talented and inspiring professionals, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: junior administrative assistant , office assistant , administrative assistant , office coordinator , office manager , receptionist
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.