LaSalle Network is partnered with a growing technology company in downtown Chicago that is looking to hire an Entry-Level Data Analyst to join their team!
As an Entry-Level Data Analyst, you will be responsible for processing large amounts of proprietary data. You will be organizing the information and ensuring its accuracy, creating and pulling reports, and sending it to the appropriate parties, and assisting with special projects as needed. You will be working in a highly team-based atmosphere and reporting to the most senior levels of management within the company.
Entry-Level Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Import, clean, and maintain data and information using Excel and internal databases
- Use advanced Excel functions to process large amounts of data
- Send reporting to relevant parties and make edits and revisions as needed
- Communicate with internal decision-makers to ensure that projects are completed by deadlines and according to plan
Entry-Level Data Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Advanced Excel skills required
- One years of relevant work experience involving data management or analysis
- A love of working with data and an investigative mindset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under strict deadlines
- A great attitude and desire to learn
This is a great opportunity for any entry-level college graduate interested in building data analysis and professional skills in a fast-paced, learning-oriented environment. This Entry-Level Data Analyst opportunity has unlimited growth potential and is perfect for anyone with a strong work ethic, analytical mindset, and desire to start making an impact immediately.
If you are interested in this Entry-Level Data Analyst position, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago’s leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, technology, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since its inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.