Did you just graduate college? Are you looking for a startup environment where you can jump start your career? Are you passionate about healthcare and helping others?
If so, this is the job for you! Our client, a leader in their industry, connects their customers with resources to get help for medical and social health concerns. They are hiring for Entry Level Customer Account Representative to take calls from individuals seeking assistance to connect them to right healthcare options for them. This client is located right off the lake and has a lot of fun restaurants nearby! If you are a compassionate, intelligent, career oriented and driven individual, looking for a TEAM company culture at a fast-paced and growing entrepreneurial company, keep reading!
Entry Level Customer Support Responsibilities:
- Answer high volume calls daily from individuals seeking assistance regarding physical and mental health
- Provide excellent customer service and phone support
- Complete any administrative tasks assigned by management promptly and on time
Entry Level Customer Account Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
- Friendly, professional and influential presence
- Ability to consistently show up on time to shifts
- Navigate through internet browsers and have a working knowledge of basic computer systems such as word processing, data entry, spreadsheets, etc.
Our client is looking to interview and hire immediately! If you are interested in the Entry Level Customer Account Representative position and meet the above requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: customer support, customer service, inbound calls, phone support, administrative, communication, interpersonal, call center, contact center, entry level, recent grad, recent graduate, entry level positions, customer service representative, CSR, sales representative, sales associate, customer service associate, associate, metrics, goals, inbound, outbound, retail, intern, internship
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.