A fast-growing organization head-quartered in downtown Chicago is looking for an Entry-Level Client Services Associate to join its team! Over the past few years, our client has become an industry leader within real estate and is known for their cutting-edge technology and collaborative culture.
As an Entry-Level Client Services Associate, you will be responsible for maintaining and building upon existing client relationships. Our client has built an incredible customer base, and this position will be directly responsible for keeping the business moving.
Entry-Level Client Services Associate Responsibilities:
- Reach out to existing clients to attend to any of their questions or concerns
- Maintain a high quality of customer experience through meeting deadlines and directing them to the appropriate party if you are unable to resolve their issue
- Provide impeccable client and customer support by maintaining a positive attitude and creating innovative solutions
- Communicate internally, escalating client requests and concerns for prompt and thorough resolution
Entry-Level Client Services Associate Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a well-respected college or university
- Zero to one year of experience within retail, hospitality, or any customer facing position
- Honed ability to create and improve upon standard operating procedures
- An almost extrasensory level of attention to detail and organization
This is an excellent opportunity for any client services professional or recent graduate seeking to continue growing their career at a rapid pace. Located in downtown Chicago, this office is easily accessible via CTA. Our client is looking for an influencer who is not afraid to jump right into an innovative, high-growth environment.
If you are interested in this Entry-Level Client Services Associate opportunity, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: customer , customer service , account management , account , account executive , client services , client service , client , entry-level , real estate , startup , start-up
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.