LaSalle Network is partnering with a fast growing start-up here in downtown Chicago in identifying new talent. We are looking for an Entry Level Client Analyst who is ready to start their career in a fast-pasted, growing industry. This organization has experienced unmatched growth and offers the unique opportunity to grow and develop with the organization.
The Entry Level Client Analyst role is a foot-in-the-door opportunity where you will have direct access to management in order to further develop and grow. Our client is targeting candidates with strong Microsoft Excel skills, and applicable internship experience.
Entry Level Client Analyst Responsibilities:
- Consolidate and analyze income statement forecasts and budgets
- Conduct variance research analysis
- Perform analysis of actual results at division and corporate levels
- Create and maintain complex financial models
- Conduct analysis, suggest new ideas, and provide recommendations and creative alternatives to improve financial performance and/or reduce cost and complexity
- Explain complex financial information to non-financial personnel
- Special projects as required
Entry Level Client Analyst Requirements:
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree within an analytical field of study or business administration
- Knowledge of advanced Excel functions, including VLOOKUPs and pivot tables
- Demonstrated ability to work well in teams and form partnerships to complete projects
- Strong communication and relationship-building abilities
If you’re looking to jump-start your professional growth in an energetic start-up environment, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: finance , bachelor’s , intern , graduate , GPA , analysis , Excel , financial , analysis , Access , model , modeling , forecast , budget , statistics , VLOOKUP , pivot table , math , econ , economics , logistics , client services , customer , startup
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.