Are you ready to start your career at a growing organization? LaSalle Network has recently partnered with a prestigious company in downtown Chicago that is looking for Entry-Level Accounting & Finance professionals. Due to their high net-worth clients, this organization places a strong emphasis on confidentiality. They are looking for detail-oriented candidates who are familiar with advanced functions in Microsoft Excel.
If you are interested in joining this fast-growing team as an Entry-Level Accounting & Finance candidate, please apply today!
Entry-Level Accounting & Finance Responsibilities:
- Perform account analysis and reconciliation
- Maintain general ledger accounts
- Prepare monthly reports for accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, etc.
- Post journal entries to general ledger
- Assist with month-end close
- Assist with quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Financial statement preparation
- Provide reports on data status/trends/issues
Entry-Level Accounting & Finance Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or economics required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills
This Entry-Level Accounting & Finance position is moving quickly and attracting top talent! If interested, please apply today.
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: entry level , el , graduate , accounting , finance , accountant , financial analyst , analyst , excel , entry-level , associate , accounting assistant , finance assistant , excel , degree , economics
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.