Are you ready to start your career with a well-known growing organization? LaSalle Network has recently paired with a prestigious company in St. Charles, Illinois looking for Entry-Level Accounting & Finance candidates to join their dynamic team. They are looking for detail-oriented candidates to come in and make a difference by supporting their accounting team.
This company has been a leader in the housing industry for many years. Their newly renovated office is located in the heart of downtown St. Charles. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail and be familiar with advanced functions in Microsoft Excel. If you are interested in joining this fast-growing team as an Entry-Level Accounting & Finance candidate, please apply today!
Entry-Level Accounting & Finance Responsibilities:
- Perform account analysis and reconciliation
- Maintain general ledger accounts
- Prepare monthly reports for accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, etc.
- Assist with creating and processing of bills
- Post journal entries to general ledger
- Assist with month-end close
- Assist with quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Financial statement preparation
- Providing reports on data status/trends/issues
Entry-Level Accounting & Finance Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, math, business, or economics required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot tables and VLOOKUPS)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Eagerness to learn
This Entry-Level Accounting & Finance role is moving quickly and attracting top talent! Before it is too late, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: Entry Level Staff Accountant , Entry Level Financial Analyst , Accounting Clerk , Accounting Assistant , Accounting Intern , Data Entry , Month end , Month-end close , Reconcile , Reconciliation , AP , AR , Accounts Payable , Accounts receivable , Billing , Collections , invoice , invoicing , Excel , financial statement , general ledger , AP/AR , AR/AP , accounts , pivot tables , Vlookups #LI-AFPROJ
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.