LaSalle Network is working with an entrepreneurial software company hiring an Entry-Level Account Manager to join their rapidly growing client services team. This organization provides unique technology solutions for human resources professionals across all industries. As a Account Manager you will be the point of contact for your clients and will advise them on best practices within the human resources space, but also troubleshoot technical issues with the software and its services. This organization prides itself on training and development of its employees, as well as its proven track record of growing and promoting individuals from within the company.
Entry-Level Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with current clients to manage and resolve any questions or concerns
- Troubleshoot technical issues and provide solutions in a timely and professional manager
- Pull reports upon request and utilize Excel to analyze data
- Work with account managers and senior management to resolve escalated client issues
- Work with the client services team on special projects
- Be able to provide additional support to other team members as needed
Entry-Level Account Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year university required
- Zero to two years of prior work experience involving administrative or customer service skills
- Superior communication skills, including written and oral
- A competitive spirit and strong drive for company success
This is an excellent opportunity for any entry-level candidate interested in building client servicing skills and growing their career in a "work hard, play hard" atmosphere.
If you are interested in this Entry-Level Account Manager position, please apply today!
Associate Principal, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: account manager , account specialist , account executive , client service , client relations , client servicing , sales , HR , human resources , business development , entry level , entry-level , client support
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.