LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a financial organization to identify an experienced Enterprise Telephony Product Owner to join their team and help build the future of business collaboration.
The ideal candidate will not only have a technical, forward-looking mindset, but also act as a bridge between external carrier partners and internal business units, product, design, marketing, and engineering teams. This Enterprise Telephony Product Owner has the goal of delivering best-in-class voice and messaging capabilities to customers that are dependent on telephony. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity.
Enterprise Telephony Product Owner Responsibilities:
- Develop and own ongoing relationships with business unit to deliver reliable service
- Serve as the IT liaison to support the operations and vendor technical communication, on behalf of the business unit that owns their telephony solution
- Support growth of business by identifying assistant with internal business units when needed, and leading the integration and onboarding of new partners to telephony platform
- Support the business by managing defects, new feature requests, and small project integrations alongside the IT PMO and Service Desk
- Collaborate with design and engineering teams to leverage partner capabilities and deliver new, elegant user experiences that utilize partner capabilities
- Measure and analyze product metrics, feature adoption, customer needs, and business opportunities to guide prioritization, design, and development decisions
- Identify product and technical issues and actively develop and track solutions
- Stay abreast of industry needs, trends, and best practices
- Be able to come up to speed quickly on technologies, balance diverse requests, and drive issues to resolution
- Keep track of all requirements and test processes coming from several sources to understand applicability to the product
- Use strong analytical skills across the telephony space to understand where network, configuration, infrastructure resource, and application function come together to make the product work
- Use strong organizational skills to manage and support the administration of the product and its third-party integrations
- Develop the technical roadmap and lead the execution of the roadmap, including new product requests, disaster recovery testing, performance management, release management, etc.
Enterprise Telephony Product Owner Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience in product management, preferably in telephony, with experience managing partner relationships and owning releases through planning, execution, and go-to-market
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends
- Genesys support/application knowledge
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this Enterprise Telephony Product Owner role is for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: product owner , genesis , telephony , it , technology , disaster recovery training , release management , performance management , it liaison
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.