Our client, a market leader in providing technology solutions, is currently seeking a Technical Support Representative to join their team in the western suburbs of Chicago. This organization is looking to expand its team.
Technical Support Representative Responsibilities:
- Be available to answer customer calls promptly during scheduled hours of operation and maintain an availability percentage of at least 70%
- Use rigorous logic and troubleshooting methods to find effective solutions
- Practice attentive and active listening
- Test new hardware and software
- Resolve issues with our hardware and software
- Keep records of customer interactions and create orders, leads and service documents in the company database
- Create technical documents for departmental and customer use
Technical Support Representative Requirements:
- Associates degree or higher, or related business experience
- Previous technical support or related technical experience a plus
- Familiar with iOS and web browsers
- Working knowledge of PCs, Windows Operating Systems and PC applications, with Bluetooth Wi-Fi and USB devices
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and professional manner working under pressure
- Good problem solving and communication skills
If you are interested in this Technical Support Representative opportunity and feel you match the above criteria, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: help desk #LI-STTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.