LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a pre-IPO, fast-paced, Marketing Technology company looking to expand their national sales team. They are looking to add an experienced remote Enterprise Sales Executive due to extensive revenue growth. An ideal candidate will be a high energy sales hunter with a strong track record of calling on large Financial Institutions.
If you are looking for a place where you can take your sales skills and have a big impact, then we would love to hear from you.
- Identify new accounts through prospecting and utilizing existing relationships to build new revenue streams
- Transform potential clients into long lasting business partners
- Drive revenue by meeting individual sales quota
- Conduct web-based sales presentations on company offerings and product solutions
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline to exceed sales goals
- Research and become a knowledge expert in industry trends and information
- Ownership - Be self-aware and personally accountable
- Courage - Put in best effort even under trying circumstances
- Trust - Respect team members and prove each other right
- Curiosity - Intense desire to explore and understand new solutions
- Flexibility - Flexibility and innovation are more important than efficiency
- Integrity - Our reputation is more important than making money
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6+ years of quota carrying experience with a proven track record of success
- Experience selling into a SaaS product to large Financial Institutions
- Strong sales process and sales pipeline discipline
- Ability to persuade and communicate effectively
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills at the C-Suite level
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.