Our client is seeking an Enrollment Specialist to join their Benefits team. The Enrollment Specialist will report to a well-respected Benefit Manager and will be responsible for working as part of a team to assist clients with benefit needs. Our client operates in a professional work environment with a collaborative atmosphere.
Enrollment Specialist Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the annual enrollment process for participants (active, COBRA, retiree, etc.) in a timely manner
- Ensure all materials related to annual enrollment are consistent with the client’s specifications and are properly and professionally prepared
- Continually work toward keeping client and supervisor informed of progress and issues as the case progresses
- Work with Delivery Managers and other management team members to identify training issues and suggest process improvements to streamline customer service efficiency
- Manage several diverse clients and cases at one time
- Provide detailed internal and external communication in order to successfully document instruction and process
- Perform 30 day follow-up to be sure new policies, rewrites and plan changes have been processed and new ID cards, correct billing statements, certificates and administration materials have been received by client
- Handle and process enrollment and Cobra issues requested by client
- Build and revise employer benefit portal websites. Keep abreast on vendor pieces & products available
- Other duties as assigned
Enrollment Specialist Requirements:
- College degree is desirable or equivalent combination of education and experience
- High level knowledge and ability to utilize Word, Excel and Outlook
- Skilled in verbal and written communication
- Ability to organize, prioritize and complete tasks efficiently
- Human resources or benefits experience is a plus
- Previous customer service experience handling clients or employee issues preferred
If you are interested in this Enrollment Specialist opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: executive assistant , EA , administrative assistant , admin , calendar , travel , Concur , office manager , claims , benefits , customer service
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.