Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is partnered with a leading medical foundation, based in Chicago, that promotes the improvement of science and medicine to advance public health. They have a mission to develop medical professionals and provide accessible healthcare.
They are seeking an Engineering Manager who will be responsible for leading a team of Software Engineers, Data Engineers and Data Scientists within a team focused on Data Products accessibility. This role will oversee the development of key initiatives and lead strategy and road mapping for new products.
Engineering Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead development initiatives and collaborate with other IT teams
- Own and run initiatives for product development end-to-end
- Develop data platform and analytical reporting
- Manage and mentor a team of Software and Data Engineers
- Work with stakeholders to define and prioritize requirements
- Develop and implement project plans and timelines
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve issues
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Monitor project progress and report on project status
Engineering Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related field
- 7+ years of experience in software engineering with 2+ years in a management role
- Experience in building modern data and software platform infrastructure
- Progressive experience with software development and data engineering
- Experience with cloud-based technologies
Team Lead, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Engineering Manager , Software Manager , Software Development Manager , Application Manager , Data Engineering Manager , Python , AWS , Roadmapping , Greenfield Development , Product Strategy , People Management , Healthcare , Health Tech , Medical Tech #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.