LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a client in Naperville, IL that is seeking an End User Support Specialist to join their team. This individual will work on a team that provides support for approximately 500 users. This position is a contract-to-hire and requires the ability to work onsite in Naperville, IL
End User Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Create new and revise existing process documentation to enhance our user-facing self-serve and departmental-facing documentation libraries
- Work IT support requests via phone, email, or in-person and log them into our ticketing system
- Monitor your personal ticket queue and actively work tickets that are assigned to you
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Troubleshoot issues with Windows 10 PCs, Macs, and iPhones
- Identify the root cause of problems and escalate them to subject matter experts when necessary
- Image PC and Mac computers
- Active Directory user administration
End User Support Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience is preferred
- 1+ years of experience in supporting Microsoft Windows and/or Mac OS
- 1+plus years of experience in supporting clients in a networked environment
- 1+ years of experience with system imaging and deployment
- Demonstrated skill in troubleshooting technical issues, determining root causes and escalating as needed
- Actively seeks out and supports collaborative thinking and problem solving with others in the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical contacts
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: IT Support, desktop support, help desk, systems administration, ITIL.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.