Our client—a growing financial services industry leader in downtown Chicago—is looking for an Employee Relations Specialist, to add to their growing HR team. This position will have exposure to leadership and management throughout the company and will have the opportunity to expand your HR knowledge in a fast-paced and ever-changing company.
The Employee Relations Specialist will be a main point of contact for employees of all levels, senior leadership as well as non-exempt, entry-level employees for issues including but not limited to: investigations, employee complaints, leaves of absence, performance management, coaching, development, attendance, and other issues. The Employee Relations Specialist with help with any compliance or employee relations issues, and will provide essential analysis of employee trends to further enhance the company culture. This role will also have some travel (up to 50%) to the regional locations for onsite investigations, meetings and proactive trainings.
If you thrive in an environment that is continuously improving, experiencing high growth and change, and offers autonomy, flexibility and leadership opportunities, this could be the role for you.
Employee Relations Specialist Responsibilities:
- Serve as point of contact for employees on various employee relations and performance management questions, including leading investigations and other escalated issues
- Provide support across the operations organization to all levels of employees
- Provide advice and training for managers and employees on compliance questions, policy issues, and HR audit matters.
- Assist in creating and implementing comprehensive strategy for employee relations issues and programs.
- Ensure compliance and integrity of employee issues hotline
- Special projects related to policies and procedures to internally develop HR function of the company
Employee Relations Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have 3-5 years of strategic experience employee relations and/or employment law
- PHR or Master’s in HR strongly preferred
- Must be able to travel up to 50% as needed based on the needs in the regions
- Thorough knowledge in all aspects of HR, as well as experience in state and federal employment law, and employee relations
- Strategic, analytical, detail-oriented, energetic, and able to quickly adapt in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment
If you’re interested, please apply!
Team Lead, Human Resources Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: recruit , recruiter , talent acquisition, sales recruiter, time-to-fill, metrics, Excel, metrics, pipeline, high-volume, hr , human resources, pivot tables, sourcing, recruiting, bullhorn, applicant tracking system, ats
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.