Our client, a growing non-profit leader in downtown Chicago, has added a new position, Employee Relations Manager, to their growing HR team. This position will have exposure to leadership and management throughout the company and will have the opportunity to create and develop new policies and procedures for this fast-paced and ever-changing company. The Employee Relations Manager will join a culture that emphasizes collaboration, thrives on innovation, and embodies the entrepreneurial spirit.
The Employee Relations Manager will lead all investigations, be the liaison for management and employees regarding any compliance or employee relations issues, and will provide essential analysis of employee trends to further enhance the company culture. A key member of the operations and corporate team, this position will have the unique opportunity to build a new function within the company and grow significantly in one’s career.
If you thrive in an environment that is continuously improving, experiencing high growth and change, and offers autonomy, flexibility and leadership opportunities, this could be the role for you.
Employee Relations Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage and act as lead on all issues, complaints and investigations from internal or external constituents working closely with company legal counsel
- Provide advice and training for managers and employees on compliance questions, policy issues, and HR audit matters
- Create and implement comprehensive strategy for employee relations and HR issues and programs
- Ensure compliance and integrity of employee issues hotline
- Mentor and guide other members of the HR team on employee relations issues and policies, delegating issues when necessary
- Conduct all exit interviews leaving voluntarily or involuntarily. Analyze data, identify trends, and make recommendations for any company adjustments or policies surrounding those trends
- Special projects related to policies and procedures to internally develop HR function of the company
Employee Relations Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree in human resources, industrial relations or legal strongly preferred
- Must have 7-12 year of strategic experience HR and/or employment law.
- PHR or SPHR required
- Thorough knowledge in all aspects of HR, as well as experience in state and federal employment law and employee relations
- Strategic, analytical, detail-oriented, energetic, and able to quickly adapt in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment
If you are interested in the Employee Relations Manager position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: employee relations manager, manager , human resources , HR , HR manager , strategy , employee relations , EEOC , OSHA , legal , employment law , employee engagement , exit itnerviews , SPHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in executive search, accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources and marketing, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.