Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has teamed up with a leading pharmaceutical company to identify their next Employee Relations Specialist. This position is a project to hire opportunity and will be on a hybrid schedule with one day remote per week.
The ideal candidate brings a growth mindset and excellent communication across all levels of the organization.
Employee Relations Specialist Responsibilities:
- Responsible for various Employee Relations activities including employee support, advice and issue investigation
- Stay informed about labor and union matters to foster positive labor relations
- Offer guidance on sensitive labor and employee relations matters, including grievance and arbitration procedures, performance issues and disciplinary actions
- Assist managers in identifying labor relation issues and determining appropriate course of action
- Collaborate with HR Director on Performance Management processes and implementation
Employee Relations Specialist Requirements:
- 1-2 year of HR experience with employee relations
- Experience with sexual harassment investigations
- HRIS experience, WURK is a plus
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a changing environment
- Ability to handle sensitive employee information with confidentiality
This role offers an opportunity to be part of a team that is dedicated to restructuring HR processes and making a significant impact.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national